A new statewide sustainable ag nonprofit, Partners IN Food and Farming (PIFF), is hiring a full time Director of Partnerships! PIFF is growing out of HYFC's work, and we hope you will share this post.
We're eager to find candidates with the skills, passion, and drive to help grow this collaboration-focused organization. This is a full time position. Can be remote from anywhere in Indiana. Major functions include:
● Create and maintain robust relationships throughout the state with multiple stakeholders involved in the agricultural community
● Convene stakeholders to encourage collaboration among partners statewide, ranging from food councils and value chain coordinators to farmers, institutional buyers, eaters, and others
● Coordinate the creation of board policies and strategic plan with the Board of Directors as well as the overall launch, administration, and management of the organization. Guidance and direction are provided by the President of the Board, and by the Board and its Executive Committee.
● Implement the strategic plan and objectives of the organization
● With the chair, to enable the Board to fulfill its governance function
● Spearhead all fundraising efforts, including but not limited to grants, major donors, and sponsors
Full Job Description can also be found on our placeholder website as action item #4 at www.indianafarming.org. Questions, resumes, and cover letters can be sent to Jessica Murnane, Director of Operations for PIFF at Jessica@indianafarming.org.
send us your classifieds!
Everyone is welcome to post opportunities (jobs, internships, equipment, land, etc.) as well as things you're searching for (land, equipment, vendors for your market, etc.). Posting is free - we just want to help get the word out!